Class 100 (ISO 5)
Welded and leakproof construction in white PPH and PVC, front face in transparent PVC with UV protection. Fitted with fluorescent lighting. Apparatus for protecting the samples and reagents as well as the operator.
Standard model 980mm but can be custom made, min 700mm max 1600mm.
Description of the air distributor ceiling light:
- Arrival of the treated air flow via Ø200 pipe
- Air stream distribution plate
- Absolute filter 99.99% HEPA H14 (0.3γm).
- Diffuser on removable frame
- Blow fan fitted in the equipment
- Extractor not included in the price
Description of the work surface:
- Work surface in white PP
- Air recovered outside via perforations
- Guard seam on the front
- Central part of the removable surface
- Vacuum distribution plenum forming a containment tray (connected flow optional)
- Air recovered by pipes rising in a double wall behind the flow
- Due to the presence of gas in the extraction flow, we do not recommend recycling and the whole volume of air must be extracted
Flow vertical to laminar system from top to bottom
Blowing: of air in the upper part of the flow through a perforated distribution plate, an absolute filter and a laminar diffuser. The blown air can be taken into the lab if there is no gaseous chemical agent that could impair the works performed in the enclosure, otherwise it must be collected directly at the air treatment outlet. The PPH centrifugal blow fan is not included with the apparatus.
Extraction: the air is recovered by the work surface. The suction openings are distributed along the periphery and the surface to ensure a good flow as close as possible to the surface. The hollow in the plenum under the work surface ensures the recovery of air and gas. Recovery by pipes at the rear of the flow toward the extraction fan. The extraction fan is not included in the standard apparatus , it can be supplied on request.
Possibility of regulating the flow of the guard seam by varying the volumes of exhaust air and intake air, to improve protection of the operator or the products.
- Load losses: ΔPst = 700Pa in air intake; ΔPst = 600Pa in extraction